Benefits of Paym
- It's quick, easy and secure
- No need to share your account details with others
- Less need to carry cash, or use cheques
- More than 3 million people have registered already
How do I register?
You can register, edit settings or deregister from Paym at any time through Online Banking.
Go to "My Banking" > "Paym" then "Register or edit settings" and follow the next steps.
We will normally deregister your details from the database within one working day.
What devices are supported?
Paym has been designed to work on any digital device that the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app currently supports.
How to send money with Paym
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app.
- Select "Move Money".
- Select the account you wish to send money from.
- When selecting "To account", click on the "Payees" tab and select "Pay someone new".
- Select "Using mobile number (Paym)" and either search through your contacts or enter the mobile number of the person you want to send money to.
You are able to pay up to £250 if you are aged 18 years and older. For UK customers who are 16 & 17 years old, the Paym daily limit is £100.
If you don't have a compatible device you can still use the service to receive money but not send money by registering using online banking. You do not need the mobile banking app to do this.
Already registered for online banking?
- Log on to online banking
- Select "Register or edit settings" under "My Banking > Paym" and follow the next steps
If you haven't yet registered for online banking, simply click on the link below and follow the on-screen instructions.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. the exclusive rights to which are expressly reserved.