Managing and growing my wealth
The HSBC Onshore Investment Bond is a lump sum investment providing you with the potential for capital growth while still allowing you to make withdrawals from your investment. The HSBC Onshore Investment Bond has been designed as a medium to long term investment.
Are you eligible?
- UK resident aged 18 or over
- Minimum investment £5,000
- No maximum investment limit
Features & benefits
- Invest for growth or income, or both
- Switch between funds with no immediate tax liability
- Trusts to help mitigate Inheritance Tax
- Arrange regular or one-off withdrawals
- Transparency - no hidden costs
The value of investments (and any income received from them) can fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you invested. For some investments this can also happen as a result of exchange rate fluctuations as shares and funds may have an exposure to overseas markets.
Most investments should be considered as a medium to long-term commitment, meaning you should be prepared to hold them for at least five years.