Student Credit Card
The HSBC Student Credit Card is only available to HSBC Student Bank Account customers.
Credit is subject to status, affordability and applicable terms and conditions.
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
- Earn cashback from your favourite shopping brandsWith Visa offers
- Up to £500 credit available
- No annual fee
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking AppMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app.
- Use your card abroad
You can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world you can speak to our dedicated team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for a Student Credit Card
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Not registered yet?
You need to be registered for online banking to apply.
Registered for online banking?
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
You might also be interested in
Classic Credit Card
Build or improve your credit score over time, if managed well.
Credit subject to status.