Purchase Plus Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking AppMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking App.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for a Purchase Plus Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Services in our branches and contact centres are currently limited because of the coronavirus outbreak. Unfortunately we are unable to offer new products in branches or contact centres, or set up appointments at the moment.
If you’ve applied for a new account online recently, please allow extra time for your application to be processed as the queues are longer than usual – no need to call us, we’ll let you know when it’s ready to use.
We’re also receiving far more calls than usual, so our wait times are longer. Please check the information on our dedicated coronavirus hub page, which is updated regularly. Please only call us if it’s urgent, so we can help those most in need.
Are you eligible?Expanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in the mobile app
If you're registered for mobile banking and have downloaded the app you can apply within the app in just a few clicks.
New to HSBC
You just need to provide a few details as part of your application.
Apply in branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Things you should know
You might also be interested in
Advance Bank Account
Find out how an HSBC Advance Current Account can reward you.
You’ll need to pay in at least £1,750 per month.